Posture & Walking Assessment
- Keeping bones and joints in the correct postural alignment (to support the muscles)
- A decrease the amount of infrequent wearing of joint surfaces (too much of this could result in arthritis)
- Preventing the spine from becoming locked into an irregular position
- Preventing strain and overuse of muscles
- Preventing backache and other muscular pain
- Improving proprioception/balance and weight transference
- Improving core stability and muscle balance around the pelvis Finally, our posture assessments are all automatically reported and safely stored, for future use or comparative analysis. We can easily compare results over time to assess progress objectively. Tracking your progess leads to faster, better outcomes for patients over weeks, months, or even years.
Who will benefit from a postural assessment?
- Especially those who have recurring pain or are under-performing will particularly benefit from having a postural assessment
How much will it cost?
- The assessment and report is only $75 and takes approximately 30min.
Awareness is the first step to understanding and correcting any underlying issues.