Fitness & Movement Assessment
Fitness & Movement Assessment – Your First Step To Your Journey Towards Fitness
- Height and weight measurements
- Evaluation of Blood Pressure and Heart Rate to Assess Heart Health
- Assessment of Upper Body Muscle Strength (Push-Ups/Pull-Ups)
- Evaluation of Lower Body Strength (Bodyweight or Resistant Squats)
- Assessment of Core Stability and Endurance
- Mobility Assessment(Shoulder Girdle, Ankle, Pelvis, Thoracic)
- Assessment of Cardiovascular Fitness (Astrand Treadmill Test)
Why is it important to undergo the Initial Assessment by a Fitness Professional?
Establish a Baseline:
- The initial evaluation procedure will assist in providing a starting point from which you may monitor your development and make any required modifications to your fitness training regimen.
Compare Results to normal values:
- This stage allows us to compare your results to normative data in order to find areas that need development and adjust your exercise program accordingly.
Identify Mechanical Anomalies:
- In order to drastically lower the risk of further injuries, this phase assists in identifying any physical weaknesses or instabilities.
Design a Custom Fitness Program:
- Your personalized personal training program can be created using the information gathered, focusing on the areas that need the most attention.
- Regular fitness exams will be performed in accordance with your personal fitness program to enable us to track the results in relation to the starting point or earlier assessments. At intervals of two weeks to six months, fitness evaluations are often done at the start of personal training sessions and at the conclusion of each phase.
Assess Fitness Goals:
- We can analyze the success of the workout plan and monitor your level of fitness by conducting assessment tests at regular intervals.
- While working towards a fitness goal, regular assessment acts as an incentive that can frequently motivate you to drive towards improvement.
- The typical tests for thorough evaluation and report are available for $150 and last about 60 minutes.
To get started on your fitness journey the proper way, schedule your assessment now!